Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reflection For Orientation

1. What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks? 
3 of the highlights were the high elements, the badge ceremony and the cheer as they were all memorable moments in my SST journey.
2. What were 3 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks? 
They are the camp sleeping arrangements, introduction and when I did not manage to do the rope course.
3. What are 3 of my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
I have to have determination in what I do so that I can reach my goals. I also have to be mentally ready for anything that comes my way and to be strong enough to handle the tough situations.4. What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
I am ready for anything that comes my way if I persevere through.5. What are you looking forward in 2011?
I am looking forward to studying in SST as it has always been my dream school and I hope to do well in SST too.

No comments:

Post a Comment